High-quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws by Wera. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw; the notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head is more or less eliminated. Comes with hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving.
- Stainless steel prevents the transfer of extraneous rust: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
- Color-coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
- Comes in an almost wear-free L-key clip fastener