Tubes: All Sizes/Types
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$7.99 - $20.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 355 • ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 118 g
• ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm • Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
• ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 152g (1.9-2.125), 188g (2.1-2.3 & 2.4-2.75)
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" • ISO Width (mm): 37 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 136g
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability .9mm wall thickness Removable Presta valve core Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.8-3.2 Weight: 325 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 70 mm , 71 mm , 72 mm , 73 mm , 74 mm , 75 mm , 76 mm , 77 mm , 78 mm , 79 mm , 80 mm , 81 mm , 82 mm , 83 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm Wall Thickess: .9 mm
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm , 45 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 40-45 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 188g (32mm), 189g (48mm)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Schrader valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 16 x 1.75-2.125 Weight: 110 g ISO Width (mm): 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX Valve: Standard Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4" and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
$12.00 - $16.00
Specialized's Desert Protection Tube defends against flats in the harshest environments. It's thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings, while the Airlock self-sealing solution fixes most flats on the spot and prevents slow leaks.
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
Even lighter and more compact: Due to a removable valve, S-Tubo-MTB’s can be rolled up to an extremely space saving size (Ø 3.5 x 5 cm). Despite a light overall weight of only 45g (29”) they are as puncture resistant as standard rubber tubes for everyday riding and are also perfect for use as a spare tube for riders using a tubeless system. Ready for disc brakes only.
Page 1 of 1