- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
$73.44 - $85.68
- The only bash guards offering protection for 2x and 1x drivetrains with odd BCDs - Anodized with laser etched graphics, CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum construction and includes custom mounting hardware - 120BCD: XX/XO/X9/X7 2x cranks - 88BCD: XTR M985 2
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
With so many options for on-the-fly adjustments on handlebars, it’s easy to clutter this valuable space with a variety of levers. To maximize handlebar real estate, Cane Creek's DROPT cable-actuating dropper post remote was designed to couple with the OPT Climb Switch and create one clean connection to the handlebar for two remote systems. Adjustable lever positioning, cable pull options to limit lever movement, and two types of cable insertion methods make the Cane Creek dropper remote the most versatile on the market. Provided with a handlebar mount, this remote system can also be used separately from OPT for a high quality dropper remote. Features Lever: - Shifter style, left side - Adjustable Cable Pull (limits lever movement) - Adjustable lever positioning - Sealed pivot axis bearing Cable: - Universal Fasten or Butted-end Insertion Handlebar Connection Options: - Removable hinge couples with OPT - Matchmaker compatible - Standard hinged clamp mount
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Spacers for Easton bottom brackets.
Page 1 of 20 Next page