$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
Tools for repair and maintenance of RockShox Reverb suspension seatposts. Specific to RockShox Reverb post
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- Used to install fork dust seals
- Use to install fork dust seals
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
Rear Shock Clamp Adapters - Connects rear shock tools to the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool
Tool Clamp Tips for use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. - For rear shock damper servicing - For use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool - Compatible With: Super Deluxe A1-B2 (2017-2021), Thrushaft C1+ (2021+)
For easy and safe servicing of your RockShox rear shock, look no further than the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. Use with model-specific clamp tips for servicing the damper of your rear shock. - For rear shock damper servicing - Ratcheting pistol grip action for easy operation - Use with shock-specific clamp tips
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
Works with the following forks: - Pike - Lyrik - SID - Revelation - Reba - Paragon This tool can also be used to remove and install SRAM/Shimano cassettes.
$45.00 - $54.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
Vivid/Vivid Air internal floating piston spring compressor
Page 1 of 1