Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
A steampunk statement for your handlebars. A transparent dome lets colorful gear workings of the insides of the bell be seen. The Gear Bell is even rainproof.
A new angle on bells. Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Fits handlebars with 22.7mm – 26mm (.0.89" – 1.02") outside diameters
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
Page 1 of 1