It's official—the days of cumbersome packs and tape-on-the-frame tubes are over. With Specialized's Women's Mountain Liner Bib Shorts, you're able to both enhance the comfort of your ride and keep all of your ride essentials where you need them—right on your body.
Let's start with what many might consider these shorts' most innovative feature, the SWAT technology. Specialized was able to create a patent-pending design that houses eight integrated SWAT pockets on the shorts themselves. The pockets sit flush against the body, and they're shaped and structured to ensure that their contents won't ever come bouncing out. Additionally, the pockets vary in size and location, which means that you'll always have a perfectly shaped pocket for your big and small items alike.
The chamois features the Women's Body Geometry Mountain insert. This chamois keeps pressure off of soft tissue like nothing else on the market, while also providing enhanced blood flow and plenty of support while in the saddle.
- VaporRize mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Patent-pending construction allows for an easy droptail design for when nature calls.
- Five patent-pending, integrated SWAT pockets give plenty of room to house your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it.
- Silicone-infused leg cuff prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive fit over the leg.
- Women's Body Geometry Mountain Chamois adds unrivaled comfort by strategically removing pressure on nerves and soft tissue.
- 7.5” inseam (size Medium)
|Light Turquoise / Large||888818250646||64217-4914||25358|