Power up to trail riding's next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the "E" in our Enduro, delivering more of what you want from your trail ride, more capability everywhere, more power to climb, more pop when you really need it, more adrenaline. More laps, more jumps, more drops, faster rides with fresher legs.
And, it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
We spared no expense with the S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL and tricked it out with the absolute best components available including SRAM's premier Eagle AXS XX1 drivetrain; feature-packed FOX Factory suspension; and a super-light, super-tough Roval Traverse SL wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike's 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation TCU2 is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29-inch wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We've never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light's 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light's S-Sizing is based on what matters: rider size and style, not inseam. All sizes have similar headtube lengths and standover, allowing you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel, Kashima|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm, Kashima|
|Wheels||Roval Traverse SL 29|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32t, alloy|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM XX1, 12 speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Accessories & Extras||SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized MasterMind TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Satin Brushed Dream Silver/White / S2||888818701995||98021-0102|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Satin Brushed Dream Silver/White / S3||888818701988||98021-0103|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Satin Brushed Dream Silver/White / S4||888818701704||98021-0104||210000039946|
|Gloss Carbon/Black/Satin Brushed Dream Silver/White / S5||888818701902||98021-0105||210000039632|
|Gloss Oak Green/Metallic/Satin Black / S2||888818701834||98021-0002|
|Gloss Oak Green/Metallic/Satin Black / S3||888818701735||98021-0003||210000039579|
|Gloss Oak Green/Metallic/Satin Black / S4||888818701896||98021-0004||210000040024|
|Gloss Oak Green/Metallic/Satin Black / S5||888818701957||98021-0005|