A BETTER REMOTE FOR ANY CABLE OPERATED DROPPER
An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand.
Kit includes cable and housing
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed Shimano
SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100
Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 only
Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g
Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X - 43g
Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g
Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g
- Loosely attach the hinged clamp to your handlebar (Left side of brake for SRAM, Right side of brake for Shimano)
- Attach the remote body to the clamp using your preferred mounting hole.
- Torque the remote body to the clamp using a 3mm hex to 3Nm
- Loosen the 22.2mm clamp and rotate the OneUp dropper remote until the remote body is parallel to the brake lever
- Snug the 22.2mm clamp to 1Nm max.